We are now accepting enrollees for Season 9 of the Worldwide Webinar for the April 2018 U.S. NPTE/NPTAE and Canadian PCE! Classes start on May 21, 2018 and end on July 6, 2018. Inquire with us and reserve your slots! See prices/enrollment fees HERE.
The Worldwide Webinar is a comprehensive online review program designed to prepare students for the U.S. National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE), U.S. National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE), the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE), and Australian Physiotherapy Council Exam (APCE).
Key features of the review include the following:
- COMPREHENSIVE: Students can take the NPTE, NPTAE, and PCE using the program.
- FIXED SCHEDULES: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST, US) / 9 AM Philippine Time (PHT). 4 hours per session. Fixed scheduling develops structure in the students’ studying routine.
- LONGER LECTURE HOURS AND SESSIONS: 4 hours of comprehensive review per concept/topic over 30-35 sessions. The longest webinar review per session. The most number of sessions for a webinar review.
- SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING via the internet, using a third party software application.
- INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time, instead of being recorded, allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
- MORE DISCUSSIONS OF CONCEPTS AND TOPICS rather than discussions of practice questions and assignments.
- BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance. No need to resign from work just to take the review.
- MENTORING on review and test-taking strategies.
- REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE. They will be sent a day or two before each webinar session.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
- BONUS HOURS on additional topics.
For those who are staying, living, and working OUTSIDE the Philippines:
- 750 USD For the first 20 enrollees)- Slots are SOLD OUT
- 850 USD (for the 21st enrollee until 35th)- Present tuition fee
- 950 USD (36th and above)
- Installment payments: 450 USD (upon enrollment), 300 USD OR 400 USD (second payment to be settled on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the review)
For those staying, living, and working IN the Philippines:
- 27,000 PHP
- Php 27,000 – first 20 enrollees- SLOTS are sold out for this fee.
- Php 32,000- if 21st enrollee and above
- You only get one discount at a time
- Installment Payment: 17,000 (upon enrollment), 15,000 ( Second Payment to be paid on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the webinar review.
For those staying, living, and working IN Canada:
- 1000 CAD -first 20 enrollees
- 1150 CAD – if 21st enrollee and above
- Installment Payment: 600 CAD (upon enrollment), 390 ( Second Payment to be paid on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the webinar review.)
Other Services for UPGRADE:
— Upgrade Group Comprehensive Webinar Review to E-learning 1 on 1 and Intensive Question Based- Final Coaching ( ALL- IN Review- 3 full course review) – 2,200 USD up to April 15, 2018
— Upgrade Group Comprehensive Webinar Review to E-learning 1 on 1 (2 reviews with complete Timeline) – 1,800 up to April 15, 2018
— Upgrade Comprehensive Webinar Review to Intensive Final Coaching – Compre and Intensive Bundle- 1350 up to April 15, 2018
— For details: Viber/Whatspp: +639178983229/+639178932694