We are now accepting enrollees for Season 11 of the Worldwide Webinar for the OCT 2019 and JAN 2020 U.S. NPTE/NPTAE , SEPT Canadian PCE, and SEPT Australian APCE! Classes start on Aug 19, 2019 and end on Oct 5, 2019. Inquire with us and reserve your slots! See prices/enrollment fees HERE.
The Worldwide Webinar is a comprehensive online review program designed to prepare students for the U.S. National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE), U.S. National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE), the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE), and Australian Physiotherapy Council Exam (APCE).
Key features of the review include the following:
- COMPREHENSIVE: Students can take the NPTE, NPTAE, and PCE using the program.
- FIXED SCHEDULES: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST, US) / 10 AM Philippine Time (PHT). 4 hours per session. Fixed scheduling develops structure in the students’ studying routine.
- LONGER LECTURE HOURS AND SESSIONS: 4 hours of comprehensive review per concept/topic over 30-35 sessions. The longest webinar review per session. The most number of sessions for a webinar review.
- SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING via the internet, using a third party software application.
- INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time, instead of being recorded, allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
- MORE DISCUSSIONS OF CONCEPTS AND TOPICS rather than discussions of practice questions and assignments.
- BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance. No need to resign from work just to take the review.
- MENTORING on review and test-taking strategies.
- REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE. They will be sent a day or two before each webinar session.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
- BONUS HOURS on additional topics.
LICENSE INVESTMENT FEE :
For those who are staying, living, working OUTSIDE the Philippines
USD 850 USD- Present tuition fee
USD 950 USD – late enrollment
Installment Payment: 450 (upon enrollment), 400 (Second payment to be paid on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the webinar review)
For those who are staying, living, working IN the Philippines
Php 35,000- CURRENT TUITION FEE
Installment Payment: 20,000 (upon enrollment), 15,000 ( Second Payment to be paid on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the webinar review.
For those in Canada:
CAD- 1150- CURRENT TUITION FEE
Installment Payment: 600 CAD (upon enrollment), 550 ( Second Payment to be paid on or before the end of two weeks from the start of the webinar review.)
For INSTALLMENT, you need to pay the downpayment of 600 CAD. The remaining balance will be two weeks after the start of the review.
📞For further inquiries:
Viber/Whatsapp: +639178983229 or +639178932694
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: (02) 7310677 (Open 9am-5pm)