We are now accepting enrollees for Season 20 of the Worldwide Webinar for the OCT AND JAN 2020 U.S. NPTE/NPTAE , NOV Canadian PCE, and DEC Australian APCE! Classes start on SEPT 2, 2020 (ENROLLMENT EXTENDED UNTIL SEPT 17) and end on OCT 11, 2020. Inquire with us and reserve your slots! See prices/enrollment fees HERE.
The Worldwide Webinar is a comprehensive online review program designed to prepare students for the U.S. National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE), U.S. National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE), the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE), and Australian Physiotherapy Council Exam (APCE).
Key features of the review include the following:
- COMPREHENSIVE: Students can take the NPTE, NPTAE, and PCE using the program.
- FIXED SCHEDULES: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays PH TIME (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday US time). 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST, US) / 9 PM EST/ 9 AM Philippine Time (PHT). 4 hours per session. Fixed scheduling develops structure in the students’ studying routine.
- LONGER LECTURE HOURS AND SESSIONS: 4 hours of comprehensive review per concept/topic over 30-35 sessions. The longest webinar review per session. The most number of sessions for a webinar review.
- SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING via the internet, using a third party software application.
- INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time, instead of being recorded, allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
- MORE DISCUSSIONS OF CONCEPTS AND TOPICS rather than discussions of practice questions and assignments.
- BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance. No need to resign from work just to take the review.
- MENTORING on review and test-taking strategies.
- REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE. They will be sent a day or two before each webinar session.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
- BONUS HOURS on additional topics.
📞For further inquiries:
Viber/Whatsapp: +639178983229 or +639178932694
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Landline: (02) 7310677 (Open 9am-5pm)