We are now accepting enrollees for Classroom Webinar Review for the August 2019 PT-OT Licensure Examination! Classes start on April 6, 2019 (for the Weekend webinar) and April 15, 2019 (for the Weeknight webinar). Reserve your slots now!
The Classroom Webinar for Local Board Exam is a comprehensive online review program designed to prepare students for the Philippine Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Licensure Exams. The unparalleled webinar program that has produced not only board passers but topnotchers in ALL of its seasons!
Key features of the review include the following:
• CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL: No need to go through the hassle of commuting everyday, leaving home, work, or school, or travelling all the way to Manila. Study at the comforts of your home!
• FIXED SCHEDULES: For the Weekend Webinar: Saturdays and Sundays ONLY. 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST, US) / 10 AM Philippine Time (PHT); For the Weekday night webinar: Monday to Friday 7:30 Philippine Time.
• COMPREHENSIVE: More than 50 sessions, each session with an 4-hour lecture.
• SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING: Via the internet, using a third party software application.
• INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
• STATE BOARD REVIEWS, and PAST BOARDS: Sessions will be dedicated to answering state board reviewers and rationalizing past board questions relevant to the licensure exam. Ensuring that the students masters all necessary knowledge for the board examination.
• BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance.
• REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE.
• HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs by effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
The review will start on April 6, 2019 (Weekend Webinar) and April 15, 2019 (Weeknight Webinar). The schedule is available upon request.
- For those living in the Philippines: 29,000 PHP only
- Installment: 15,000 downpayment and the rest of balance 15 days after the start of the review
- For those overseas: 850 USD only
- Installment: 450USD upon enrollment and the rest of balance 15 days after the start of the review.