We are now accepting enrollees for Classroom Webinar Review for the FEB 2021 PT-OT Licensure Examination! Classes start on SEPT 30, 2020 Reserve your slots now!
SRG IS NOW OFFERING OUR BIGGEST DISCOUNT DEALS WITH THE SOFTEST PAYMENT SCHEME.
The Classroom Webinar for Local Board Exam is a comprehensive online review program designed to prepare students for the Philippine Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Licensure Exams. The unparalleled webinar program that has produced not only board passers but topnotchers in ALL of its seasons!
Key features of the review include the following:
• ONLY REVIEW WITH REAL-TIME coverage of discussion. Recorded versions available 24/7 after the live broadcast of lectures
• CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL: No need to go through the hassle of commuting everyday, leaving home, work, or school, or travelling all the way to Manila. Study at the comforts of your home!
• FIXED SCHEDULES: For the Weekday night webinar: Monday to Friday 7:30 Philippine Time.
• COMPREHENSIVE: More than 50 sessions, each session with an 4-hour lecture.
• SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING: Via the internet, using a third party software application.
• INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
• STATE BOARD REVIEWS, and PAST BOARDS: Sessions will be dedicated to answering state board reviewers and rationalizing past board questions relevant to the licensure exam. Ensuring that the students masters all necessary knowledge for the board examination.
• BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance.
• REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE.
• HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs by effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
The schedule is available upon request.
📞For further inquiries:
Viber/Whatsapp: +639178983229 or +639178932694
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com