We are now accepting enrollees for Live Classroom Review for the February 2018 PT-OT Licensure Exams! Classes for Batch 1 will start on Sept 18, 2017. Limited slots left. Enroll Now! Inquire with us to avail other discounts!
The Live Classroom Review is a comprehensive review program designed to prepare students for the Philippine Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Licensure Exams.
Key features of the review include the following:
- BOARD-SENSITIVE: Covers all topics and concepts pertinent to Physical and Occupational Therapy.
- DYNAMIC: Adapts to the changing nature of the board exams.
- FOI PROGRAM: Lecturers ensure the mastery of each topic through O-UTCOME BASED LEARNING emphasizing I-NTEGRATION of PT & OT F-OUNDATIONS.
- GROUP MENTORING, STATE BOARD REVIEWS, and PAST BOARDS: These will address the students’ strengths and weaknesses. Students will be trained to answer state board reviewers and past board questions relevant to the licensure exam.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
Schedule of Batches:
- Batch 1: Sept 18, 2017
- Batch 2: October 09, 2017
- Batch 3: October 23, 2017
*All review centers have increased their tuition fee. In order to avail our CURRENT RATE, you just have to pay a LOCK-IN FEE which is 5,000 php. This lock-in enrollment will run until August 15, 2017 only.
- PT: 15, 500 php
- OT: 16,500 php
After August 15, 2017:
- Full Payment PT: 16,500 php
- Installment PT: 17,500 php
- Full Payment OT: 18,500 php
- Installment OT: 19,500 php