We are now accepting enrollees for Intensive Webinar Review for the April/July 2018 U.S. NPTE/NPTAE and May 2018 Canadian PCE and Sept APCE! Classes start on April 8, 2018 and end on April 23, 2018. Enroll now! Only limited slots left!
The Intensive Webinar Review is a question-based online review program designed to prepare students for the U.S. National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE), U.S. National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE), Australian Physiotherapy Council Exam (APCE), and the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE).
Key features of the review include the following:
- AFFORDABLE: 700 USD for outsiders/students who reviewed from other review centers and 600 USD for current enrollees of the comprehensive webinar review.
- INTENSIVE: 6 hours EVERYDAY for 15 consecutive days of answering and discussing 150-200 questions per day.
- TIMED-EXAM: Aids in developing speed in answering and time management. Student will be given 45 seconds-1 minute to answer a question for a total of 2 hours each day. 4 hours of discussion and rationalization will follow thereafter.
- QUESTION-BASED: Translate learned knowledge into correct answers. Correct practice makes perfect.
- PICTURE QUESTIONS: The review includes both picture examinations and word questions.
- GUIDED RATIONALIZATION: 4 hours of rationalization and discussion, guided by a credible lecturer, preventing students from overanalyzing questions.
- BOOK FINAL COACHING: Important facts made into questions will be made from this new technique. The books include Magee, Kisner, Fairchild, and Goodman. If you haven’t read these books, no problem. We’ll deliver the important facts to you.
- TESTMANSHIP TRAINING: Students will be taught different testmanship strategies to be used in answering questions while simultaneously discussing the answers.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
Start of Webinar Review:
April 8, 2018
Schedules: EVERYDAY; 10 AM Philippine Time (6pm Western Time)
For inquiries/to reserve your slot, feel free to contact us via:
Viber/WhatsApp: +63917-898-3229 | +63917-893-2694
Landline: 731-0677 | 731-0642
Facebook: Edmond Sultan