All live classroom classes are on hold due to the pandemic. For the students’ safety, SRG is offering full ONLINE COURSES for your review needs with both LIVE AND RECORDED LECTURES. Click here for more details.
The Live Classroom Review is a comprehensive review program designed to prepare students for the Philippine Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Licensure Exams.
Key features of the review include the following:
- BOARD-SENSITIVE: Covers all topics and concepts pertinent to Physical and Occupational Therapy.
- DYNAMIC: Adapts to the changing nature of the board exams.
- FOI PROGRAM: Lecturers ensure the mastery of each topic through O-UTCOME BASED LEARNING emphasizing I-NTEGRATION of PT & OT F-OUNDATIONS.
- GROUP MENTORING, STATE BOARD REVIEWS, and PAST BOARDS: These will address the students’ strengths and weaknesses. Students will be trained to answer state board reviewers and past board questions relevant to the licensure exam.
- HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.