EL 1-on-1 + IQBR:
This is the combination of SRG’s Best-Selling Programs: E-Learning 1-on-1 and Comprehensive Review.
Phase 1: E-Learning 1-on-1
This is the Most easily sold-out program, as it is highly personalized to one’s learning needs and schedules. E-Learning 1-on-1 provides the student a focused discussion on each concept in Physical Therapy to guide the student on what are the most important note-worthy items.
• All LIVE lectures with YOU as the only student. 1 class was made for only 1 person and 1 mentor per topic.
• Flexible Schedules- You decide the schedule and pacing
• 80 hours or 27-30 sessions for 2-3 hours each with different mentors and lecturers (1.5 to 2 months duration)
• 2-3 hours per session
• Tutorial method. Focused discussion.
• Best for people who want to be refreshed but at their own pace. The student may start anytime at his or her convenience
Phase 2: INTENSIVE-QUESTION-BASED REVIEW
When pressure and panic settle in, it might be difficult to make the most out of the remaining days before the exam. The final coaching/intensive review was developed to keep the tension at bay, provide students with invaluable, last-minute exam tips and test-taking. Strategies, and help them focus on the things that really matter. Intensive Webinar Review is a question-based online review program designed to prepare students for the U.S. National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE), U.S. National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam (NPTAE), Australian Physiotherapy Council Exam (APCE), and the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE)
Key features of the review include the following:
• AFFORDABLE: The students can pay in full or installment
• INTENSIVE: 6 hours EVERYDAY for 15 consecutive days of answering and discussing 150-200 questions per day.
• TIMED-EXAM: Aids in developing speed in answering and time management. Student will be given 45 seconds-1 minute to answer a question for a total of 2 hours each day. 4 hours of discussion and rationalization will follow thereafter.
• QUESTION-BASED: Translate learned knowledge into correct answers. Correct practice makes perfect.
• PICTURE QUESTIONS: The review includes both picture examinations and word questions.
• GUIDED RATIONALIZATION: 4 hours of rationalization and discussion, guided by a credible lecturer, preventing students from overanalyzing questions.
• BOOK FINAL COACHING: Important facts made into questions will be made from this new technique. The books include Magee, Kisner, Fairchild, and Goodman. If you haven’t read these books, no problem. We’ll deliver the important facts to you.
• TESTMANSHIP TRAINING: Students will be taught different testmanship strategies to be used in answering questions while simultaneously discussing the answers.
• HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs. SRG’s distinct approach to teaching also helps boost our students’ morale, helping them become more confident, effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
BE INTENSELY PREPARED FOR ANY INTERNATIONAL EXAM!
SRG’s INTENSIVE REVIEW PROGRAMS are designed to help students develop the right testmanship skills and test-taking strategies. As SRG strives to provide quality education, we are now offering two new Intensive Review programs
Learn how to translate knowledge into correct answers as we tackle and give precise rationalization! Enroll with us, and learn the secrets of testmanship, be coached on test-taking strategies, and strengthen the basic knowledge needed to CLEAR ANY INTERNATIONAL EXAM!
Do not settle for something that is standard or average. Achieve greater heights this year by choosing your review center wisely. Your future is in your hands. Make the right decision