Living far from the Metro? Living in another country? Working? Currently in med school? Staying away from traffic but still want to bag that OTRP and PTRP license? Don’t fret because if you have the will, SRG has the way!
Join our Classroom Webinar Review for the August 2017 Philippine PT-OT Board Exam! The program that has produced not only board passers but also topnotchers in the recently concluded PT-OT board exam!
April 08, 2017 – July 15, 2017
2. FIXED SCHEDULES: Saturdays and Sundays ONLY. 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST, US) / 10 AM Philippine Time (PHT).
3. COMPREHENSIVE: 30 sessions, each session with an 8-hour lecture.
4. SIMULATED CLASSROOM SETTING.
5. INTERACTIVE: Our lectures are projected in real-time allowing students the opportunity to directly ask questions or clarify concepts with lecturers/mentors.
6. GROUP MENTORING, STATE BOARD REVIEWS, and PAST BOARDS
7. BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Encouraging structure while maintaining a work-life-review balance.
8. REVIEW MATERIALS such as modules and handouts are FREE.
9. HOLISTIC: Addresses more than just students’ academic and intellectual needs by effectively preparing students for the exam emotionally.
For inquiries/to reserve your slot, feel free to contact us via:
Viber/WhatsApp: +63917-898-3229 | +63917-836-0123
Landline: 731-0677 | 731-0642
Facebook: Sultanreviewgroup Sultan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com